Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Ecstatic Dance NYC with Srikalogy
Wednesday, June 20, 2012 from 7:30 PM to 10:30 PM (EDT)
New York, NY
Ecstatic Dance NYC w/ Srikalogy
June 20, 2012
265 W. 37th Street, 17th Floor
7:30 - 10:30 pm
Contact Improv with
Jesse Johnson & Rebecca Bone
Srikalogy returns to Ecstatic Dance NYC
for more music and movement magic!
June 20, at Om Factory. 7:30-10:30pm.
He wowed us and moved us on April 27 and we want more.
Srikalogy blesses up our dance floor
with more music, more medicine and more awesome.
Hydrate. Stretch. Let go.
Srikalogy @ Om Factory.
Ecstatic Dance NYC.
~ See you on the dance floor!! ~
Ecstatic Dance Guidelines
1. No talking on the dance floor (plenty of room to talk off-floor)
2. Drug-Free, Smoke-Free, Alcohol-Free environment
3. No photos or videos, cellphones muted and out of sight
4. Care/Awareness for the space and each other
5. Move your body however you wish
6. You can dance alone, or with as many partners as (you) like to join. (If you'd rather not dance with someone, thank them for the offer by placing your hands in prayer position at your heart - Namaste.)
What to Bring
1. Loose-fitting clothes that let you move your body and free yourself
2. Water and a water bottle. You can refill it at the venue.
Blending original music and music composed by others, Srikalogy's sound introduces our dance floor to his next-level cache of high-vibrational, conscious music for the mainstream. An acclaimed and celebrated MC, DJ, music producer and percussionist, Srikalogy incorporates hip hop, reggae, dubstep and kirtan, to create a soundtrack for movement and transformation. Founder of Artist Ashram and Unitribe Productions, Srikalogy is relentlessly creating spaces for people to freely open their hearts in creative collaboration. His devotion to bhakti permeates his work, and his musical creations are charting new territory in the world of mainstream conscious music.
About Ecstatic Dance NYC
Ecstatic Dance NYC gathers for a transformative, electronic music journey, mixed with intention. Move however you wish, in a container for conscious dance and freeform movement. No booze, no shoes and no chit-chat on the dance floor helps us keep it intentional. Amazing music helps us keep it all about dance!